With the volatile nature of the New Jersey real estate market, first time home buyers and non- first time homebuyers must know their current options available to them to maximize their potential home investment. There are many determining factors that everyone needs to take into account.
- Do you qualify for the first time home buyer tax credit?
- Have you been prequalified for financing with today’s new loan terms?
- Do you know the basics to FHA Financing options vs. Conventional mortgages?
- Do you need to sell the house you currently live in to buy your next home?
- Are you aware of Jumbo FHA financing and max limits in your area? (This is a biggie)
These are just some of the questions that we have been asked and it is critical for every home shopper to know, and know well. This point in time, you could be making the best and biggest investment of your life in a new home.
With today’s historically low rates, home prices, and incentives, New Jersey Real Estate Guys can help you achieve and negotiate your dream home and put you at the top of the market.
If you are interested in a free consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will show you the macro economic side to real estate that will allow you to see the bigger picture of how real estate is currently working and what to expect. These are all crucial details you must know prior to beginning your home searching.